Why Do Americans Suck at Spelling?

When I used to work as a product review screener, I was constantly reminded of how poorly the average American writes. It was baffling and infuriating, especially when so much technology exists that can point out spelling and grammar mistakes on the fly.

Nevertheless, barring any outright profanity or threats of violence, reviews resembling the one below were perfectly fine to approve for publication. If I were Master of the Internet, no content showing blatant ignorance of the rules of spelling and grammar would ever find their way onto the Web.

I love this phone! The positives far outway the negatives! ok let me list the drawbacks, the batter life could be better. However, if you use it only for the phones like features, it couls last three days (at least it did for me) but when I start using the APPS well that drains the hell out of it!

keep a charger handy both at home and vehicle. Only other aspect is that its touch screen to your fingertips, and personally I have long nails and would perfer a touch screen with a stylist. Honestly, I really cant complain at all... I JUST LOVE THIS PHONE!!!

worth my time and money to use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Instructor Saw A.I. Coming

Learn Another Preposition, PLEASE!

The Case for American Involvement in Ukraine